If you want to be the best, you have to train with the best...
First and foremost you should know that we offer the real thing. Our training is based on real-world experience. We've trained in extreme climates and terrains across the globe.
Our wilderness training is fully hands-on, outdoors, and all weather. Our urban survival training is available as both seminar and hands-on, either at our location(s) or your's. Do not be intimidated, however, as our experienced instructors will guide you to success every step of the way. We are the experts at making you the expert; and, no matter what your background or skill level, you'll leave more competent and confident in your survival skills.
Located on Lake Concow in Oroville, Ca- Just outside Chico.
For our Southern California locations, click here.
The Best Train Here!
- Craftsman Tools
- US Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center Survival Instructors & Sniper Instructors
- US Navy Search & Rescue and EOD
- US Air Force (Vandenburg)
- US Air Force EOD
- Joshua Tree National Park's Desert Institute
- History Channel
- Discovery Channel
- Women In The Outdoors ("WITO" is America's largest women's outdoor organization)
- Stanford University Vaden Mental Health Services
- Ford Motors
- Regal Cinemas (Regal Entertainment Group)
- Hertz Foundation